Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am so blessed!

Isaac is now officially 20 months old.  I can't believe how fast he's growing up.....4 months from today he will be 2!  How can it have went so fast?!
He's at the wonderful stage where he doesn't want to wear a diaper.  Yesterday, I struggled for over an hour to get a diaper on him, then I gave up!  And he peed on the carpet a couple of times!  He startled himself so much when he started peeing that he jumped back, peed some more, jumped back, and did it some more! Perhaps it's time to get the potty out!

And this week he decided to play on the kitchen table!  He sat there with a bowl and a bottle of glue (closed!) for quite a while. He really thought it was cool!  I laughed so hard at his antics - until he tried to pull the mirror off the wall!

Oh yeah, we also had a visit last weekend from my other sister Jen and her daughter Grace.  Audrijana (and the rest of the kids too!) had a lot of fun hanging out together

I feel so blessed to have my life....5 wonderful kids, the most amazing husband, amazing parents.......and wonderful family and friends!  Thank you God!

No comments: