Thursday, September 27, 2012

Here's Audrijana!

Alright, so my last post was an update about Isaac so I guess I'll keep going and update about the other kids.

Audrijana is going to be 7 in a couple of weeks!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up (well, actually, I can't believe how fast they all are growing up!)  She is in grade 2 this year and most days she loves school.  Her struggle has always been not wanting to get up in time for the bus, no matter what time I send her to bed.  I guess she inherited that from me as I would much rather stay up late than get up early!  We are looking to get her into dance and/or gymnastics although she also would like to try karate.  Maybe she'll try all 3 (if we can fit it all in somehow!)  She continues to be a "princess tomboy" (that's really the best way to describe her.)  She loves makeup and dresses and painting her nails but she also loves swimming in mud puddles, catching frogs, snakes and other creatures, doing tricks/stunts on her bike and lots of different sports.  At school, she is writing a book and she is so super excited about it (she told me tonight that it is completed but she has to wait for her teacher to mark it.)  I am super excited to read this masterpiece!




Thanks for reading and God bless you!

No comments: